Boost business productivity with a Microsoft 365 subscription. A subscription gives you access to Microsoft Office apps, Microsoft Teams and much more. Are you doing business with a generic email address (e.g. ,Gmail, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)? I can help you set up a new subscription and connect it to your business domain so you can send email from yourcompanyname.com.
- If you currently have a subscription, I can help you manage it.
- If you are looking to set up a new subscription, I can help you connect your mail to your business domain or register a new domain if needed.
- I can help with licensing questions.
You’re busy running the business. The last thing you need to be worried about is managing the technology that helps you run the business. I can help with the following:
- Install and configure new hardware including printers, WIFI and networking equipment.
- Install or upgrade software.
- Troubleshoot existing problems in your environment.
- Provide antivirus guidance.
- Provide data backup planning and implementation.
You’re ready to start a new business. You want email, a domain name, and a basic website but you are not sure how to get started. I will get you up and running with the services below for a fixed price:
- Register your new business domain and select a web hosting service.
- Create a WordPress website for your domain. If desired, I can show you how to login and make changes.
- Create email accounts at your web host and demonstrate how to configure them on your devices.
- Working together, we can typically get this done in a week.
Does your business need a new web site? Is your existing site looking outdated? Let us leverage the power and flexibility of the WordPress platform to build you a beautiful, functional site. Here are just a few ideas on how to get more out of your web site:
- Product/Service catalog to boost sales.
- Manage and schedule appointments.
- E-Commerce. Sell products and take payments via the web.
- Create a Blog to increase engagement and drive traffic to your site.
Is your business ready for the cloud? Looking to move some of your business operation into the cloud? Let’s have that conversation. Here are just a few of the ways I can help:
- Teach you how to build a proof-of-concept environment in Azure.
- Migrate existing computers and services into the Azure cloud.
- Develop a cloud adoption strategy.
- Connect you on premise Active Directory to Azure Active Directory.
- Manage your Azure environment.
- Configure Azure Cloud Backups.
Let’s face it, if you have computers, eventually there will be questions. Not every business has an IT person on staff to answer questions and provide guidance. Bakerlabs Consulting can be your virtual help desk for a fixed monthly fee.
- For a $150 monthly fee we will provide up to three (30 minute) calls or remote sessions per month.
- Custom plans available.
- Yearly subscription required – billed yearly/monthly.
Microsoft’s Power Platform is an exciting collection of technologies that enable businesses to work with data in new ways. You can move data to the cloud and use it to quickly build desktop and mobile applications. Employees can leverage these technologies to automate tasks, build applications or visualize data in new ways. Here are a few ways I can help you get started with Power Platform:
- Data migration to the Dataverse.
- Use Power Automate to automate repetitive business processes.
- Develop Model Driven applications.
- Develop mobile Canvas applications.
- Data visualization with Power BI reporting.
This service provides companies with an assessment of potential risks that could affect the viability and reliability of the business. The assessment is performed by means of a detailed questionnaire to determine how each area of your business is operating. Once the assessment has been completed, you will receive a detailed remediation plan to correct any risks identified. If needed, we can work with you to remediate the risks identified and develop a sound Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan.
The assessment is broken into three parts. The first part is your information technology infrastructure. We look at things like data backup and retention policies. Physical location of critical systems and power redundancy. The second area is security. We review things like password policies, elevated privileges, shared logons. The third area is Continuity of Operations. Is there a plan in place? If so, how detailed is it? Has the plan been tested?
The assessment is performed by means of a detailed questionnaire to determine how each area of your business is operating. Once the assessment has been completed, you will receive a detailed list of recommendations to mitigate any risks identified. For an additional fee, we can work with you to remediate the risks identified and develop a sound COOP plan.
The fee for this offering is $295.00. The engagement will take place in two phases. Phase one will be the assessment questionnaire completed onsite. Phase two will be a review of the recommendations and discussion of next steps. Phase two can be delivered onsite, or remotely.